Help if You are Having Thoughts of Suicide
- Crisis Line & Referral Service | https://crisislineandreferralservice.org/ | 218.825.4357 or 1.800.462.5525
- Mobile Crisis Outreach Team: Call the Crisis Line & Referral Service at 218.825.4357 or 1.800.462.5525 | http://www.npmh.org/mobile-crisis-outreach.html
- Crisis Text Line | Text “MN” to 741741
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline | 1.800.273.8255 | https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
- How to help someone else: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/help-someone-else/
See also: Grief & Loss Resources
Area Mental Health Providers
Bridges of Hope is working to update its extensive database of the Mental Health Providers serving Crow Wing County and the bordering communities; including the variety of Counseling services, Psychiatric services, and In-home programs offered.
Please call us at 218.825.7682 and a staff member will talk with you about your individual situation and can try to assist you if you need an immediate counseling appointment.
In the past we have worked with our area mental health providers regularly and were well-versed in individuals’ availability, insurance accepted, ages seen, specialties, and other details. While we are working to update our internal information, we would recommend calling Bridges of Hope to assist you in navigating the myriad resources and programs in our community in addition to visiting individual providers’ and agencies’ websites.
If you’re looking for contact information:
*Note that this information is out of date and is in process for updating in the Summer/Fall of 2018.