Thank you for your interest in employment at Bridges of Hope and Common Goods! We are currently seeking:
Bridges of Hope is seeking a new Executive Director!
The Executive Director is responsible for Bridges of Hope’s overall vision and leadership; including funding and donor development, community outreach and staff development, and is accountable for the overall financial health of the organization. Candidates should have working knowledge of human services and nonprofit operations, proven skills in fund development, demonstrated financial management skills, and excellent talent leadership capabilities. At least three to five years professional experience required. Click here to review the full position description.
Interested applicants should submit the following documents:
- Three References, reflecting three distinct relationships (e.g., a friend, a colleague and a mentor.)
- A Brief, not to exceed two pages and single spaced with 12 point font and 1-inch margins, reflecting upon the following areas:
- Candidate’s personal sense of purpose and mission in life
- Candidate’s understanding of Bridges of Hope
- Candidate’s reasons for wanting to be the Executive Director.
Wage & Benefits:
Salary Range: $65,000-$85,000, depending on qualifications and experience. This is a full-time exempt position. Bridges of Hope has a total compensation and benefit philosophy that includes base salary, benefits, and a flexible work environment.
How to Apply:
Submit materials as either a PDF or Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org by noon on Friday, July 19, 2019.