Thank you for your interest in employment at Bridges of Hope and Common Goods! We are currently seeking:
Full-Time Project Coordinator for the Self-Healing Communities Project
This is a new, collaborative project led by Bridges of Hope in Crow Wing County. Beginning in two key communities, the Project Coordinator will build trust-filled relationships between and among individuals living in the identified communities, will draw on and develop community assets, and will work closely with the Executive Director and a community advisory team to ensure delivery of a high-quality project that strengthens families and engages the entire community. Project is intended to launch mid-summer or early fall 2018.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Steadfast in supporting our mission of building bridges of support to help families thrive in the Lakes Area.
- Innovative and creative; collaboration-focused; able to effectively develop rapport with a broad range of constituents.
- Extremely self-motivated and an excellent communicator.
- Friendly, approachable, and a proactive problem-solver.
- Flexible and able to adapt to the changing needs of our organization and our community; receptive to feedback and course-corrections.
- Truly passionate about joining the Bridges of Hope team and interested in cultivating a culture of fun, positivity, and professionalism.
Qualifications & Benefits:
- Full Position Description here. It is highly recommended to review the Position Description prior to applying.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus two to three years of experience related to new program development, community health education or community organizing is required. Preferred candidates will possess a strong knowledge of Adverse Childhood Experiences study and data.
- Wage will depend on qualifications and experience. Range is $37,752-$51,076.
- Bridges of Hope has a total compensation and benefit philosophy that includes competitive wages and benefits; along with a positive, supportive, and flexible work environment.
- Send cover letter and resume to Kassie Heisserer, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than noon on Tuesday, May 22, 2018.
Part-time Retail Team Members at both Common Goods locations. Weekend shifts available, as well as weekday shifts.
Crosslake: call Andrea at 218-692-7682 for current openings.
Baxter: call Danell at 218-824-0923 for current openings.