Thank you for your interest in employment at Bridges of Hope and Common Goods! We are currently seeking:
A Full-time Volunteer Coordinator to implement and maintain a robust volunteer program for the organization. Time will be split between the human services and two retail store locations of the organization; ability to have a flexible schedule is preferred, as some nights & weekends may be required.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Steadfast in supporting our mission of building bridges of support to help families thrive in the Lakes Area.
- Innovative and in pursuit of ways to recruit & manage volunteers in a creative, collaborative manner.
- Detailed, self-motivated, and an excellent communicator.
- Friendly, approachable, and a proactive problem-solver.
- Flexible and able to adapt to the changing needs of our organization and our community.
- Truly passionate about joining the Bridges of Hope team and interested in cultivating a culture of fun, positivity, and professionalism.
Qualifications, Wage & Benefits:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Services or other related field is required; two to three years of relevant experience strongly preferred.
- Bridges of Hope has a total compensation and benefit philosophy that includes competitive wages and benefits; along with a positive, supportive, and flexible work environment.
- Wage: DOQ. Typical starting range is $14.75 – $15.63/hr.
Send cover letter and resume to Kassie Heisserer, Executive Director, at email@example.com no later than noon on Thursday, February 15, 2018.
Part-time Retail Team Members at both Common Goods locations. Weekend shifts available, as well as weekday shifts.
Crosslake: call Andrea at 218-692-7682 for current openings.
Baxter: call Danell at 218-824-0923 for current openings.