Thank you for your interest in employment at Bridges of Hope and Common Goods! We are currently seeking:
A full-time Resource Specialist at Bridges of Hope to provide direct support services to our clients.
We are looking for someone who is:
- A proactive problem-solver, naturally inquisitive & investigative, and willing to “dig in” with households to understand the true extent of their challenges.
- Innovative and continually in pursuit of ways to serve clients in a creative, collaborative manner.
- Analytical yet compassionate regarding the culture of poverty and the economic realities of low-income households; an advocate for their clients.
- Flexible and able to adapt to the changing needs of our organization and our community; receptive to feedback and course-corrections.
- Effective at managing many moving parts with client cases and indefatigable with documentation.
- Steadfast in supporting our mission of building bridges of support to help families thrive in the Lakes Area.
- Truly passionate about joining the Bridges of Hope team and interested in cultivating a culture of fun, positivity, and professionalism.
Description of Duties:
- Provide intake services, resource & solution recommendations, referrals to outside programs, and follow-up services to clients within Resource Connection Services and Crisis Nursery programs. Most interactions take place over the phone with some face-to-face interactions.
- Assess the needs & existing resources of client households to determine next steps and recommendations for households to resolve their situations.
- Communicate and collaborate with area human service agencies to build strong, trust-filled working relationships; maintain thorough knowledge of existing, emerging, and changing area resources and programs.
- This position requires either 4+ years of relevant experience, or a Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Services related field with 1-2 years of relevant experience.
- Full Position Description available here. It is highly recommended to review the Position Description prior to applying.
- Wage will depend on qualifications and experience. Typical starting range is $14.32 – $15.15/hr.
- Bridges of Hope has a total compensation and benefit philosophy that includes competitive wages and benefits; along with a positive, supportive, and flexible work environment.
To apply, send cover letter and resume to Kassie Heisserer, Executive Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than noon on Monday, September 17, 2018.
Part-time Retail Team Members at both Common Goods locations. Weekend shifts available, as well as weekday shifts.
Crosslake: call Andrea at 218-692-7682 for current openings.
Baxter: call Danell at 218-824-0923 for current openings.