Thank you for your generosity!
We are currently done for the 2016 year. We hope to see your name next year!
2016 Guidelines & Sign-up
Bridges of Hope anticipates serving ~200 families this year through the Thanksgiving Meal program.
How it Works:
- You sign up to provide a Thanksgiving meal for a family (sign up below). You can sponsor more than one household–it makes a great service project for a youth group, service club, friends & family, or co-workers!
- Bridges of Hope will provide you the name & details of a family, along with some shopping suggestions, no later than November 10 (and hopefully sooner, as we are able to match sponsors to families as they sign up.)
- You go shopping for the meal (the details are up to you but we can provide ideas!)
- The week before the holiday (November 21-23), you’ll get to personally deliver your basket to the family you’ve sponsored!
- (Or, if you are unable to deliver the meal(s), please let us know no later than Thursday, November 10th in order to set up a time to bring the food to our office.)
For more info:
Contact Jacklin at 218.825.7682 or firstname.lastname@example.org