Thanks to you, we have successfully paired all the households with sponsors!
No additional sponsors are needed at this time; thank you for your generosity.
2017 Guidelines & Sign-up
Bridges of Hope anticipates serving ~200 families this year through the Thanksgiving Meal program.
How it Works:
- You sign up to provide a Thanksgiving meal for a family (sign up below). You can sponsor more than one household–it makes a great service project for a youth group, service club, friends & family, or co-workers!
- Bridges of Hope will provide you with the name & details of a family, along with some shopping suggestions, no later than Wednesday, November 15 (and hopefully sooner, as we are able to match sponsors to families as they sign up.)
- You go shopping for the meal (the details are up to you but we can provide ideas!)
- The week before the holiday (November 18-22), you’ll get to personally deliver your basket to the family you’ve sponsored!
- (Or, if you are unable to deliver the meal(s), please let us know no later than Thursday, November 9th in order to set up a time to bring the food to our office.)
For more info:
Contact Janelle at 218.825.7682 or email@example.com.
Sign up to sponsor a family: