More information to be coming soon!
Thank you to our seed funders for this exciting new initiative:
- Brainerd Lakes Area Community Foundation
- Crow Wing Energized
- Crow Wing County Community Services
- Crow Wing Power Community Trust
- St. Joseph’s Essentia Health Foundation
- United Way of Crow Wing and Cass Counties
Together these agencies have already committed over $100,000 to the project!
You Can Also Learn More Here…
- Article: New Staff to Join Self-Healing Communities Efforts – Bridges of Hope, July 2018
- Infographic: Adverse Childhood Experiences – Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Article: To Heal a Community, Build Capacity – RWJF Blog, July 2016
- Report: Self-Healing Communities: Resilience Trumps ACEs – Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, June 2016
- Video: How Childhood Trauma Affects Health Across a Lifetime – Nadine Burke Harris, September 2014
- Report: Adverse Childhood Experiences: National & State-Level Prevalence – ChildTrends, July 2014