We love volunteers at Bridges of Hope and Common Goods! Current opportunities include:
- All types of duties at Common Goods Thrift Stores in both Crosslake and Baxter (sorting donations, hanging and tagging clothing, arranging shelves and displays, etc. ; hospitality & greeting customers; etc.). Flexible days and hours; many volunteers come in once a week for shifts of 1-3 hours.
- Light office cleaning at Bridges of Hope (every-other week for 1-2 hours)
- Mentors to Women (long-term, monthly commitment; click here for details)
- Reception duties at Bridges (1-2 hrs/daily or a few times per week–answer phones & route callers, greet visitors, scan & email documents, etc.)
- Help with planning Fundraising events (a few times per year, with more frequent meetings & emails over 2-3 months)
Thank you for your interest in supporting our mission!
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in volunteering at our Human Service Office or one of our Common Goods locations: