We love volunteers at Bridges of Hope and Common Goods! Current opportunities include:
- All types of duties at Common Goods Thrift Stores in both Crosslake and Baxter (sorting donations, hanging and tagging clothing, arranging shelves and displays, etc. ; hospitality & greeting customers; etc.). Flexible days and hours; many volunteers come in once a week for shifts of 1-3 hours.
- Light office cleaning at Bridges of Hope (every-other week for 1-2 hours)
- Mentors to Women (long-term, monthly commitment; click here for details)
- Reception duties at Bridges (1-2 hrs/daily or a few times per week–answer phones & route callers, greet visitors, scan & email documents, etc.)
- Help with planning Fundraising events (a few times per year, with more frequent meetings & emails over 2-3 months)
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in volunteering at our Human Service Office or one of our Common Goods locations: