Tickets are now on sale for the Afternoon Tea for Hope! This event supports our Side by Side mentoring program (learn more about that here). Register today so you don’t miss this fun afternoon of “sips, savories, sisterhood, and stories!”
Coming this fall: the fifth-annual Run for Hope 5K/10K!
- Call Bridges of Hope if you or someone you know is struggling.
- Invite Bridges of Hope to your workplace, church or service club so others can learn about the work of Bridges of Hope.
- Volunteer at Common Goods!
- Shop & donate at Common Goods in Baxter or Crosslake.
- Let Bridges of Hope know if something is happening in your local community that may be a valuable resource to families.
- Support the efforts of Bridges of Hope by making a financial gift.
- Read more about how your financial gifts make a difference.
Support the work of Bridges of Hope with a tax-deductible gift: