I Hope: Our 60K Fall Campaign
Thank YOU for helping us make a difference in the life of someone in our community last year. You can learn more about what your support is doing here. Thank you for helping us build Bridges!
Registration for the Run for Hope 2018 is open!
- Call Bridges of Hope if you or someone you know is struggling.
- Invite Bridges of Hope to your workplace, church or service club so others can learn about the work of Bridges of Hope.
- Check our our different Volunteer Opportunities!
- Shop & donate at Common Goods in Baxter or Crosslake.
- Let Bridges of Hope know if something is happening in your local community that may be a valuable resource to families.
- Support the efforts of Bridges of Hope by making a financial gift.
- Read more about how your financial gifts make a difference.
- Work at Bridges of Hope or Common Goods: current openings here.
Stay in touch with us:
Support the work of Bridges of Hope with a tax-deductible gift: