Register now for the 5th-annual Run for Hope on September 16 in Nisswa!
Online registration closes 5:00 PM, Thu Sep 14!
Fun, family-friendly event supporting Bridges of Hope’s work in the community.
Make a day of it and participate in the Nisswa Chamber’s Fall Festival too!
Annual Thanksgiving Meal Program
We are looking for ~200 sponsors for this year’s program. Thank you for your support!
- Call Bridges of Hope if you or someone you know is struggling.
- Invite Bridges of Hope to your workplace, church or service club so others can learn about the work of Bridges of Hope.
- Check our our different Volunteer Opportunities!
- Shop & donate at Common Goods in Baxter or Crosslake.
- Let Bridges of Hope know if something is happening in your local community that may be a valuable resource to families.
- Support the efforts of Bridges of Hope by making a financial gift.
- Read more about how your financial gifts make a difference.
- Work at Bridges of Hope or Common Goods: current openings here.
Stay in touch with us:
Support the work of Bridges of Hope with a tax-deductible gift: