Coming this fall in Nisswa: the fifth-annual Run for Hope 5K/10K!
Looking for an amazing opportunity?
We might be looking for you, too!
Bridges of Hope is hiring a full-time Resource Specialist to provide direct support services to our clients.
Deadline is noon on Wednesday, June 7, 2017.
- Call Bridges of Hope if you or someone you know is struggling.
- Invite Bridges of Hope to your workplace, church or service club so others can learn about the work of Bridges of Hope.
- Volunteer at Common Goods!
- Shop & donate at Common Goods in Baxter or Crosslake.
- Let Bridges of Hope know if something is happening in your local community that may be a valuable resource to families.
- Support the efforts of Bridges of Hope by making a financial gift.
- Read more about how your financial gifts make a difference.
Support the work of Bridges of Hope with a tax-deductible gift: