Thank you to our many, many donors who made our 2016 Fall Campaign a success! We raised nearly all of our $60,000 goal for the end of the year! Our donors are incredible.
- Call Bridges of Hope if you or someone you know is struggling.
- Invite Bridges of Hope to your workplace, church or service club so others can learn about the work of Bridges of Hope.
- Volunteer at Common Goods!
- Shop & donate at Common Goods in Baxter or Crosslake.
- Let Bridges of Hope know if something is happening in your local community that may be a valuable resource to families.
- Support the efforts of Bridges of Hope by making a financial gift.
- Read more about how your financial gifts make a difference.