Thank YOU for helping us make a difference in the life of someone in our community. You can learn more about what your support is doing here. Thank you for helping us build Bridges!
- Call Bridges of Hope if you or someone you know is struggling.
- Invite Bridges of Hope to your workplace, church or service club so others can learn about the work of Bridges of Hope.
- Check out our different Volunteer Opportunities!
- Shop & donate at Common Goods in Baxter or Crosslake.
- Let Bridges of Hope know if something is happening in your local community that may be a valuable resource to families.
- Support the efforts of Bridges of Hope by making a financial gift.
- Read more about how your financial gifts make a difference.
- Work at Bridges of Hope or Common Goods: current openings here.
Stay in touch with us:
Support the work of Bridges of Hope with a tax-deductible gift: