10K, 5K, 2 Mile Walk, Kids Dash, and Zer0K!
Registration for the Run for Hope is open:
Help Us Spread the Word!
It’s an exciting time at Bridges of Hope; the organization is seeking a new full-time Executive Director! Click here to learn more. Application deadline is noon on 7/19/2019.
Get involved with us:
- Call Bridges of Hope if you are struggling.
- Invite us to your workplace, church or service club to others can learn about the work of Bridges of Hope.
- Volunteer with us at Common Goods or Bridges of Hope!
- Shop and donate at Common Goods in Baxter or Crosslake.
- Let Bridges of Hope know if something is happening in your local area that could be a resource to families.
- Support our work through a financial gift.
- Learn how your financial support makes a difference.
- Work at Bridges of Hope or Common Goods: current openings here.
Stay connected with us:
Support the work of Bridges of Hope with a tax-deductible gift: