Join us on April 6th for sips, savories, sisterhood & stories at our Fifth Annual Afternoon Tea for Hope! Enjoy a beautiful venue with culinary delights, raffles, silent auction, games, and the ever-popular Brainerd Fire Fighters serving tea & coffee and taking pictures. Proceeds from the event benefit our women’s mentoring program, Side by Side. Read stories in our blog on how your support is changing lives in our Brainerd Lakes Area. Grab a friend and get ready for our best year yet!
Take part in supporting this year’s celebration! Contact Nicholle for opportunities to sponsor the event or donate in-kind items to our silent auction and games at firstname.lastname@example.org or 218-825-7682.
Get involved with us:
- Call Bridges of Hope if you are struggling.
- Invite us to your workplace, church or service club to others can learn about the work of Bridges of Hope.
- Volunteer with us at Common Goods or Bridges of Hope!
- Shop and donate at Common Goods in Baxter or Crosslake.
- Let Bridges of Hope know if something is happening in your local area that could be a resource to families.
- Support our work through a financial gift.
- Learn how your financial support makes a difference.
- Work at Bridges of Hope or Common Goods: current openings here.
Stay connected with us:
Support the work of Bridges of Hope with a tax-deductible gift: