During our annual “I Hope” campaign, will you help us reach our goal to raise $60,000 by Dec 31?
As of December 15, we have reached ~49% of our goal! Thank you!!
Your support matters to us–and especially to those we serve across the Lakes Area!
Thank you for helping us transform lives in our community!
Get involved with us:
- Call Bridges of Hope if you are struggling.
- Invite us to your workplace, church or service club to others can learn about the work of Bridges of Hope.
- Volunteer with us at Common Goods or Bridges of Hope!
- Shop and donate at Common Goods in Baxter or Crosslake.
- Let Bridges of Hope know if something is happening in your local area that could be a resource to families.
- Support our work through a financial gift.
- Learn how your financial support makes a difference.
- Work at Bridges of Hope or Common Goods: current openings here.
Stay connected with us:
Support the work of Bridges of Hope with a tax-deductible gift: